New Proprietary Limited SMSF Trustee Company
How do I order a New SMSF Trustee Company?
Simply fill in our form below. We will review all of your details and contact you with any questions. We will personally prepare your documents. You will receive your documents via email or express post.
- DIY Print: $765 (including GST and ASIC fee)
- Hard Copy: $809 (including GST and ASIC fee)
Q & A SMSF Trustee Company
The questions and answers below are for information purposes only and are not advice. You should arrange your own legal, accounting, financial and other advice.
1. What are some of the advantages of having a company as trustee?
- Removal of most of the risk of personal liability which individual trustees are exposed to (although the directors of a corporate trustee may be personally liable in certain circumstances);
- It is easier to effect a change in control of the trust (eg. transfer shares and change directors rather than remove and appoint an individual trustee).
- No need to incur the cost of transferring assets to the new trustees or changing names on investments and bank accounts when there is a change in members and therefore a change in trustees.
- Control of the fund is more certain in circumstances of death or incapacity of key persons.
2. What do I need to know about Companies?
For information about Companies generally, please see our New Company page.
Document Shop Delivery Options
DIY Print - $765
We will send the documents to you via e-mail.
Hard Copy - $809
We will print, bind and deliver the documents to you via express post.