Division 7A Loan Agreement
How do I order a Division 7A Loan Agreement?
Simply fill in our form below. We will review all of your details and contact you with any questions. We will personally prepare your documents. You will receive your documents via email or express post.
- DIY Print: $99 (including GST)
- Hard Copy: $132 (including GST)
Q & A – Division 7A Loan Agreement
The questions and answers below are for information purposes only and are not advice. You should arrange your own legal, accounting, financial and other advice.
What is a Division 7A Loan Agreement?
A Division 7A Loan Agreement is a type of Loan Agreement that complies with Division 7A of the Income Tax Assessment Act (1936) Cth.
The Loan Agreement covers the situation in which a company makes a loan:
- To a shareholder or shareholders of that Company;
- To an Associate of a shareholder of that Company (where Associate has the meaning as in Division 7A of the Income Tax Assessment Act (1936) Cth.)
Document Shop Delivery Options?
*Prices are GST inclusive.
DIY Print - $99
We will deliver all documents to you via e-mail.
Hard copy - $132
We will print, bind and deliver all documents to you via express post.
What do I receive?
- 2 copies of the Loan Agreement
- Minutes of Directors Meeting approving the Loan Agreement